Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ready for FALL

Okay, so I was in NYC for Fashion Week last week, and I have to say...the cooler weather was SO wonderful, but an absolute tease since I had to come back to the lovely heat of Texas. I got to bring out my equestrian boots, pants, and comfy long cardigans for a few days--and let's just say, I got REALLY excited to wear the upcoming trends this season.
As I was doing some parents weekend shopping, my mom and I found ourselves walking into Rugby. Now, I don't usually shop there, but they definitely had some great pieces that I want to add to my closet.

Their whole equestrian look for the fall is definitely up my alley. I saw these leggings, and not only are the incredibly comfortable, but they look great, too. I might just have to get them in every color...


And for a more dressed up night out, I am obsessed with these downtown chic lace shorts:


No comments:

Post a Comment