Friday, December 23, 2011

Festive for the Holidays


With Christmas just a few days away, it's time to think about all things festive...and why not even include your nails! I have always been obsessed with finding new ideas for nail polish colors and patterns, and recently I have found a few on the fun side. On the left, I decided to go with a glittery-girly look: a metallic gold glitter on all of the nails. The fourth finger has a black crackle polish over the gold glitter. This look works really well for a cocktail event, or maybe even New Years! On the right, I decided to venture out and try Sally Hanson's new nail effects. I chose the leopard pattern (duh) and it ended up looking fantastic. This look would be great for a night out or even a good way to liven up your daily attire. So, be bold for the holidays and add some festivity to your nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment