Monday, December 12, 2011

Best Dressed

Emma Watson

My apologies for being a little M.I.A. lately. Even though school has kept me busy most of the time...I have also fit in time to lust over celebrities outfits for all of the major Hollywood events. Although the premiere for My Week With Marilyn was about two weeks ago, I can't stop thinking about Emma Watson's super chic girly-girl ensemble. The fun, feathery top stays classic with it's neutral color- and the added touch of the thin black bowed belt completely accentuates her tiny waist. This top, paired with a great closet-must-have skirt, looks amazing. Although I would have gone with a different black shoe (not so much a fan of the thin strap across the ankle), I am absolutely obsessed with her clutch (of course I am...it's leopard!). I think the clutch just finishes off the outfit perfectly. The outfit is entirely, classicly-chic while still showing a trendy side with the feathers and leopard. Well done Emma, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment