Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tangerine Tango


kate spade
Grove Court Blaine Satchel


As you say hello to 2012, make sure to introduce yourself to a new color of the year! Pantone has recently announced that the must-have shade of the year is "Tangerine Tango" - the perfect mix of red and orange. Last fall, everyone said orange was the new black. Now, it's time to say au revoir to orange and bonjour to Tangerine Tango. I am excited to say that I just added this pop of a color to my collection with the purchase of the kate spade Grove Court Blaine Satchel (shown in the image above). Now, I can spice up my outfits everyday with a fresh hue. So, whether you decide to find a reddish-orange purse of your own, or choose to go with a different accessory, make sure you heat up your wardrobe with a shade or two of Tangerine Tango.


No comments:

Post a Comment