Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bright Delight





We all know bright colors are in style this spring, and that applies to shorts, too! I saw Kelly Ripa wearing hot pink shorts on her morning show a few weeks ago, and I have been obsessing over finding a pair for myself. Well, I finally did!
Pair the bright color with a white blouse, a bright color belt, and a neutral sandal... and you are good to go for the day.
1. Alice + Olivia Cady Cuff Shorts
2. J. Crew Patent Leather Skinny Belt
3. Tory Burch Dalcin Flat Sandal
4. Equipment Signature Sleeveless Blouse

1 comment:

  1. Hi bloggers and writers!

    I would like to extend the invitation for you to attend our media lounge at the April 12-16 apparel mart. Some of you have attended before and some have not, I hope to see some again and to meet new writers!

    This event allows you to get first-hand knowledge of up coming trends and new fashion lines. Below you will find a link to market events.

    http://www.americasmart.com/apparel/events

    We hope to have a few computers set up and we will have free wi-fi available for those who wish to work from the mart. Please respond and let me know if you plan to attend so I can get you all press credentials.

    Here is a link to register for press credentials online:
    http://www.americasmart.com/about/press/press-registration

    Thanks and I hope to see you all soon!

    Nicole Loggins

    ReplyDelete