Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Lilly Moment

SMU is hosting its First Annual Fashion Week right now, and as I was working the "fashion market" today, I couldn't keep my eyes off of the Lilly Pulitzer trunk show. I think of Lilly as a classic -- it will never go out of style. Sure, there are times when you would rather dress a little more trendy, but Lilly is always appropriate for any snappy casual event.... which got me thinking about graduation. Unfortunately, my time in college is quickly coming to an end, and although I would rather not think about the starchy, shapeless cap and gown I will be wearing, I don't mind pondering over the cute dress underneath. This is wear my friend Lilly comes in. The dress above is the Aleese dress, and I love the shape of it! It comes in about 5 different patterns and colors, but these are my top three. Any suggestions on which one I should pick for my bittersweet walk across the stage to get my diploma?

No comments:

Post a Comment