Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh, The Furry

Juicy Couture Aqua Ella Moss

I have always been a fan of fur. It is such a fantastic way to make a simple outfit stand out. Even though some people are still skeptics of this amazing use of a fabric, I think that with fur is amazing. AND there are so many different ways to wear it!! If you are still getting used to the idea, then start out with a chic, simple coat that has a touch of fur around the collar, like this brown Juicy Couture one on the left. This great coat has become even more gossip-worthy with the added touch of a light fur around the collar. Next, if you have been fond of fur for a while, and want a great way for the cooler way, try a vest!! I got my first fur vest a year ago, and I must say that I am obsessed. This Aqua winter white vest looks so classic with a black shirt and jeans or pants. And lastly, for those of you who dare to be bold, I urge you to try something like this Ella Moss fur coat that is absolutely incredible. Although, I am not sure if my personality allows me to pull of this wonderful trend, I envy those of you who can. So, there are no excuses. I have given you all an appropriate reason to wear fur this season. Now, have fun getting furry.

No comments:

Post a Comment