Tuesday, November 29, 2011

On My Christmas Wish List

Vince
It's officially that time of year again... I just got an email from my mom asking me what I want for Christmas. Thinking of gifts has always been a stressful event for me. I sift through many websites trying to find the best and most chic items that I can choose to receive for Christmas each year. This year, one item that immediately came to mind was a pair of Vince corduroy leggings! What could be better than the perfect mix of corduroy and leggings? Not only are they comfortable and easily worn with boots, flats, or heels and any kind of top, but they are also chic and trendily amazing. Corduroy has finally made its way back into the hot trends list, and I think Vince has created the best pant of them all. So, mom... this is a hint to you, an obvious one.

No comments:

Post a Comment