Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winter Nails

"School of Hard Rocks" & "Bobbing for Bubbles"

For some reason, in the past few years, I have become completely obsessed with nail polish colors. I somehow find myself changing the color of my nails at least twice a week, and my collection continues to grow almost every day. Recently, I have fallen in love with Essie and their new winter collection. School of Hard Rocks (a light grey with the perfect hint of green) and Bobbing for Bubbles (the most impeccable shade of midnight blue) are definitely my two favorites from the collection. I think I will probably wear the lighter shade for casual week days and jazz it up a little with the more edgy, darker shade on the weekend. What colors are your favorites for this season??

No comments:

Post a Comment